AVInfo is an utility for displaying AVI, MPEG, OGG/OGM, MKV, IFO header information.
It returns the length of a clip, FPS, resolution, codecs, sound parameters, and the number, type and language of the streams, including detailed information for each of the following:
- types of used audio and video codecs
- sound params
- Number of streams, their types (audio/video)
- Author information, title, etc. (something like tags in mp3)
- Additional codec information (author/name, url for downloading codec, etc).
- Audio/Video bitrates, number of keyframes, wasted space