A jQuery plugin that implements a HTML5-driven audio player in web pages
Older browsers are also supported, but using a classical MP3 format with no visible Flash.
- Easy to skin UI interface
- Support for both video and video content
- Cross-browser and cross-device tested
- Flash fallback for older brwosers
- Extendable via plugins
- Lightweight in size
- jPlayer supports:
- HTML5: mp3, m4a (AAC), m4v (H.264), ogv*, oga*, wav*, webm*
- Flash: mp3, m4a (AAC), m4v (H.264)
- Browser support:
- Windows: Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9 beta
- OSX: Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari
- iOS: Mobile Safari: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
- Android: We require a device for testing
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.9.0
- New Features:
- Composer support.
- Added Aurora.js solution.