A jQuery plugin that implements a HTML5-driven audio player in web pages
pickadd to watchlist
All of this is done with the HTML5
- Easy to skin UI interface
- Support for both video and video content
- Cross-browser and cross-device tested
- Flash fallback for older brwosers
- Extendable via plugins
- Lightweight in size
- jPlayer supports:
- HTML5: mp3, m4a (AAC), m4v (H.264), ogv*, oga*, wav*, webm*
- Flash: mp3, m4a (AAC), m4v (H.264)
- Browser support:
- Windows: Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9 beta
- OSX: Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari
- iOS: Mobile Safari: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
- Android: We require a device for testing
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Bug Fix:
- Added the captureDuration option (Default: true) to capture clicks on the duration element. This can help the operation of the toggleDuration option in some designs.
- The key bindings broke the accessibility of page elements that were not input or textarea. Now any element in focus will prevent the jPlayer key bindings. A fallback remains for old browsers without document.activeElement support, but this may be redundant. This issue was report here jPlayer breaks all links on a page for keyboard users by digitaltoast.
- Fixed a bug in the code for 2.6.2 where a test for null was being made incorrectly.