The winamp ipod plugin (aka ml_ipod) is a plugin for winamp. It allows you to manage your iPod from within the winamp media library.
It supports all kinds of iPods, from the classic first generation iPods, to the iPod mini, photo, nano and shuffle and everything in between.
- Photo upload
- Multi-User support (access levels for the iPod)
- SPLs really query the iPod data now, not Winamp's library
- Full video support (incl. video podcasts)
- determine video type by folder
- process iTunes 7.1 DBs without loosing playlists
- option to automatically insert chapter markers to audiobooks
- preserve iTunes podcasts if "handle podcasts" is off (FR:1685435)
- special title formatting (ATF like)
- don't lock MediaLibrary during transfer
- option to autofill on connect
- calculation of remaining time during transfer, based on transfer rate
- preserve chapter data for audiobooks
- option to autoselect iPod in ML on connect (default is off)
- GUI to set option "auto-eject on close"
- holding Shift while connecting puts iPod into read-only mode
- database writing only during eject