This is a very easy to use, easy to customize, AS 3.0, OOP coded, XML driven high definition video player, capable of playing back H.264 video encoded content.
(i) The H.264 video encoding support was included in Flash player version 9.0.115 (required) meaning now you can view both FLV and MP4, M4A, MOV, MP4V, 3GP, 3G2 (if they contain H.264 video and/or HE-AAC encoded audio).
- Supports fullscreen, unlimitted number of entries in the playlist.
- Has stop, play, pause, previous, next, mute, volume slider, downloading progress, seek bar, current and total time display.
- Color of the video buttons can be easily customized through the xml.
- Title of the video clips support html/css formatted text (using basic attributes that Flash supports such us bold, italic, underline etc). The stylesheet file is external, and its path is set in the playlist xml file.
- The player silently manages errors, like file not found, or security errors thrown by flash player: tries playing back the next file in the playlist.
- Supports autoStart, continuosPlaying, and playlist loopBack (upon playlist end, jump back to the first clip in the playlist), properties of the video player customizable in the xml.
- Contains 3 pages doc help file.