Written in haXe, it will connect to an Icecast or Shoutcast server and start streaming live sounds to anyone willing to listen.
Sample players are included with the download package.
Here are some key features of "FFMp3":
· MP3 and OGG support
· Skin support via XML
· Reconnect on fail
· Low memory consumption
· HTML Code Generator for your Website
· Welcome message
· Reads metadata from OGG streams
· Metadata loader for MP3 streams
· Configurable buffering time on MP3 streams
· Optional fallback streaming
· Adobe Flash Player 10 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added metadataproxy option to allow getting metadata on Mp3 streamings from servers without crossdomain.xml file configured.
· Added reconnecttime option to allow setting the reconnection interval that the player use to avoid memory consumption (by default is 3600 secs [1 hour]).
· Added skin name to tracking information.
· Allow skins that toggles between Play and Stop buttons instead of displaying both buttons all the time.
· Unified the original three swf (muses-config.swf, muses-tiny.swf and muses.swf)