Derived from the Impact project and formerly known under the name iOSImpact, this library basically implements a headless browser for iOS devices.
It's like PhantomJS, but much more lightweight and specially concocted for Appale's iOS medium.
Ejecta allows a developer to run and compile code that would normally be executed inside a browser, but without actually opening a browser.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for ctx.clip()
· Added support for XMLHttpRequest to access local files
· Added support for auto-loading of @2x textures
· Added navigator.onLine to check for internet connectivity
· Added ejecta.getText() for prompt-style text input
· Added Image.complete boolean flag
· Fixed various bugs in XMLHttpRequest
· Fixed various line drawing bugs with closed/unclosed paths
· Fixed problems with ctx.transform() and ctx.arcTo()
· Fixed ctx.fill() to use non-zero winding rule instead of even-odd rule
· Fixed problems with unicode chars when drawing text