The effects are done via jQuery and HTML 5.
It works in all modern browsers including touch-driven devices.
The plugin is perfect for replacing those heavy-loading Flash-powered e-magazines.
A demo is also included with the download package.
Here are some key features of "turn.js":
· Side controls for quickly turning to a desired page
· Drag and drop page turning
· Clicking on corner will turn page
· Lightweight, only 15K
· Uses hardware acceleration
· Developers can set custom values for shadows, turn duration and acceleration
· jQuery 1.3 or higher
· HTML 5 enabled browser
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added 'range'
· Added 'addPage'
· Added 'removePage'
· Added 'hasPage'
· Added 'pages'
· Added 'display'
· Added 'when' to the initial configuration
· Added 'pages' to the initial configuration
· Added 'inclination' to the initial configuration
· Added 'first' event
· Added 'last' event