Documentation and usage cases are included in the package's README file.
Use $('...').transition instead of jQuery's $('...').animate, with the same syntax.
Tested and working with IE 10+, Firefox 4+, Safari 5+, Google Chrome 10+, Opera 11+ and Mobile Safari.
Here are some key features of "jQuery Transit":
· 3D rotation (Webkit only)
· Transitions for other properties
· Custom duration
· Delayed execution
· Optional and relative units
· Setting transform origins
· Chaining / effect queue
· jQuery 1.4 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Unprefixed CSS properties are now used if your browser supports them.
· Account for prefix-free transition end for Mozilla.
· Callbacks should now be called even if duration is 0.
· Doing .css('transition', 'transform 1s') should now properly vendor-prefix 'transform'.
· Added Penner easing splines.