jQuery ScrollTo 1.4.4
A jQuery plugin for smooth scrolling to any jQuery/DOM element
Browser support provided for Firefox 2.0+, Safari 3.0+, Internet Explorer 6.0+, Opera 9.5+ and Google Chrome 1.0+.
- Extremely simple to use: just call $('#element).ScrollTo() and the viewport (what part of the website is shown on the user's screen) will be smoothly scrolled to that element.
- Only 1KB in size.
- Supports all the elements you can throw at it, even those in modals and scrollable areas.
- Can specify such options as duration, easing, and callback on the ScrollTo call.
- last updated on:
- June 13th, 2013, 16:07 GMT
- developed by:
- Benjamin Arthur Lupton
- license type:
Other Free / Open Source License: AGPL GNU Affero General Public License
- operating system(s):
- Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris
- C: \ Graphics and Multimedia \ Graphics and Animations
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Removed incorrect requirement of backbone and bal-util dependencies.