jGravity can be used quirky animations on a Web page, but is more useful if used in browser-based games as a gravity engine, part of a larger more complex physics toolkit.
Any element on a page can be made to fall if it can be selected by jQuery's selector engine.
A demo is included with the download package.
· jQuery 1.7.2 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Converted to jQuery plugin.
· Default settings.
· Setting to target specific elements of a page.
· Setting to add an ignore class on certain elements which should not be affected by gravity.
· Setting to control weight, also ‘heavy’ and ‘light’ strings.
· Setting to control depth.
· Setting to control users ability to drag items.