jCanvas simplifies some steps from embedding a canvas element and properly using it.
Here are some key features of "jCanvas":
- Canvas Manipulation:
- Load Canvas
- Clear Canvas
- Translate Canvas
- Rotate Canvas
- Scale Canvas
- Save Canvas
- Restore Canvas
- Styles Manipulation:
- Drawing Capabilities:
- Quadratic Curves
- Bézier Curves
- A new .measureText() method, which returns a jCanvas object containing the width and height of the specified text.
- A new .animateLayerGroup() method, which animates every layer in a layer group.
- A new .delayLayerGroup() method, which delays the animation of every layer in a layer group.
- A new .stopLayerGroup() method, which stops the animation of every layer in a layer group.
- RGBA support has been re-added (with better compatibility).