The plugin reads some JS input parameters and renders a grid image via HTML5 canvas and data-URL.
That image is used as a background for the user's selected DOM container.
Tested in Firefox 3.0, 3.5, Qt-Webkit 4.5 and Opera 9.6.
A working demo is provided with the download package.
Here are some key features of "gridBuilder.js":
· Set color of the primary grid lines
· Set color of the secondary grid lines
· Add height of the vertical rhythm
· Add width of horizontal strokes
· Add width of the gutter between strokes