The API is simple but very powerful, making it easy to create complex tweens by chaining commands.
Tweens are composed of two elements: steps and actions.
Actions do not have a duration, and are executed between steps.
TweenJS is a try at implementing the advanced tweening techniques found in Flash.
· Experimental state. Might change drastically from version to version.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added additional examples and documentation to Tween
· Updated examples to propagate the tick event to the stage
· Documented optional parameters in Tween.get()
· Updated to latest EventDispatcher
· Added Tween.removeAllTweens method