JQuery UI Draggable Collision 1.0.2
A collision detection plugin for jQuery UI
Collision and containment settings are hierarchical and extensible, allowing for complex interactions.
A pure jQuery version is available here.
- Extends jquery-ui-draggable
- Provides events for collision-detection during dragging
- Just as with jquery-collision, can provide protrusion events as well (escape from a restraint)
- Can prevent collisions of the draggable and obstacles
- Can prevent protrusions of the draggable from multiple restraints
- Can make selected children of the draggable the "colliding entities", allowing a draggable that is a bucket of other objects, where those child objects are the ones that collide with or avoid obstacles
- Can be configured to have multiple classes of obstacles and restraints under the same draggable