JQuery Collision 1.0.2
A jQuery plugin for collision detection and avoidance
Collision and containment settings are hierarchical and extensible, allowing for complex interactions.
The plugin is also available as a jQuery UI plugin.
- Calculates collisions between jQuery selectors
- Returns either obstacles that collided, or the overlaps themselves
- Provides the directionality of the collisions
- Can be configured to provide collisions relative to the collider, obstacle, or any selector
- Can be configured to track a collider escaping from a restraint instead of a direct collision