It is focused on Internet Explorer, rendering rounded corners using VML.
Standards-compliant browsers are, by default, ignored.
Borders are also supported.
Invoking DD_roundies.addRule() adds a line of CSS to the document via DOM.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Each matched element and its offsetParent is now forced into receiving hasLayout.
· If a z-index is specified on the matched element, it is now copied to the VML.
· Munged in proper background-(image/position/repeat) PNG support for IE6.
· Tentative support for element opacity in IE.
· Multiple radii support.
· Multiple border-width support in IE.
· Proof-of-concept but very incomplete support for IE8.
· "Size finder" images in IE are created in a much less lazy/aggressive, as-needed basis.