Collie creates an abstraction layer between the developer and the HTML 5 code needed to render animations.
Collie allows setting animations in movement via simple JS calls.
Animations are rendered via the HTML 5 canvas and/or DOM elements.
This means Collie can even be used on mobile devices. Retina display support is included.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· An Android property can get to version up to two decimal place in collie.util.getDeviceInfo
· Fixed bugs in collie.util.getBoundary
· Add a collie.util.getPosition method
· Add Canvas Implementation for dashed line
· Add a get/set method in Component for match a DisplayObject
· Improves the performance by using "===", "_htOption"
· Fixed many bugs