CAAT 0.7 Build:6
CAAT can handle any animations, but is best fitted for developing only JS games.
- Seamless zero-coding WebGL, HTML5 Canvas and CSS rendering engines.
- Unlimited number of Scenes per Director.
- Unlimited number of Actors and ActorContainers per Scene.
- Hierarchically applied affine transformations (rotations, scales and translations).
- Hierarchically applied alpha composition.
- Unlimited number of timers per Scene.
- Ability to define complex paths for translations applied to Actors and ActorContainers.
- Easing and interpolation functions for affine transformations and alpha transparency application.
- Homogeneous coordinate system. Each contained Actor will receive correct input coordinates on its coordinate system regardless of its parents applied transformations.
- Abstracted input system, from mouse events to keyboard and accelerometer.
- Resource management and preloading.
- Many types of actors supported: Sprites, Shapes, Text, Path, Interpolator, etc.
- Easily extendable framework.
- Performs properly in all major canvas enabled browsers.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added __CLASS attribute to Class function. Now all objects are identified.
- Fixed director dynamic scale behavior.
- Enhanced skeletal animation support (Spine).
- Fixed font error which prevented fonts to draw on screen.