The library renders out graphics as SVG images.
BonsaiJS comes with a programmatic API for developers.
Works with client-side (browsers) and server-side (Node.js) environments.
Here are some key features of "BonsaiJS":
· Support for paths
· Support for audio, video, images, fonts
· Support for keyframe animation
· Support for time based animation
· Support for path morphing
· Easy assets management
· Easing functions
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for `strokeDash` and `strokeDashOffset` attributes on all Paths.
· Added `DisplayObject#globalToLocal()` and `DisplayObject#localToGlobal()`.