jQuery Keypad 2.0.1
A jQuery plugin that can attach a keypad to any input field on a page, allowing the user to enter text characters using his mouse
This plugin can be used to add a widget that lets users enter unusual characters or as a spam protection on input fields.
It can also be a very useful security measure against key logging applications, especially useful on e-commerce and banking sites.
The keypad can be displayed inline with the rest of the page, or shown inside a popup box like other similar elements: color, date, and time pickers.
- Works with input fields and textareas
- Control over the keypad layout
- Randomization of the keypad layout
- Custom styling for the keypad
- Can prevent keyboard input
- Show/hide animations
- Support for long keys (full words)
- Support for callback functions
- Easy to skin via CSS
- Localizations support
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.0.0
- Updated underlying plugin framework
- Updated for jQuery UI 1.10
- Added numericLayout property
- Changed regional to regionalOptions