It displays an overlay until all the images and background images in the div are loaded.
If that div contains the whole website, like wrapper divs do, then it will preload the entire website.
Here are some key features of "jLoader":
· Supports custom arguments no need for external CSS
· Can have several loaders/divs being loaded running not limited to only one
· If the div itself has a background-image or if it is an image it is now taken into consideration.
· Resize when window is resized.
· jQuery 1.3.2 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed an IE detection bug.