A jQuery plugin that reworks a list of DOM elements such that they are presented in a easy to navigate, paged manner
The plugin can also be used to create multiple navigation panels.
- Pagination over lists of mixed element types
- First, next, previous and last navigation links
- Control over the number of items displayed
- Control over the number of page numbers displayed
- Support for multiple paginated lists in the same page
- Custom start page
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Style class "no_more" is added to first/prev or last/next links if navigation has hit the beginning or end of the paginated list.
- New plugin option "wrap_around". Navigation continues to the left/right when prev/next is pressed even when beginning/end of pages is reached.
- New plugin option "show_first_last" can be used to prevent the first and last links from loading.
- Examples updated to reflect changes.