A jQuery plugin for beautifying and enhancing HTML tables
Demos are included with the download package.
- Copy-paste support (directly from Excel)
- Auto-expands based on its content
- Context menus
- Table legend
- Custom styling based on inputted data
- Data auto-complete
- Mouse selections
- Drag-down fill handles
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 0.12.0
- Removed jQuery dependencies. Although using Handsontable as a jQuery plugin is still supported, the recommended method is creating a Handsontable object. See the updated demos as well as the jQuery demo for referrence.
- Also, we changed the repo name and /dist filenames from jquery.handsontable to handsontable - be sure to rename all Handsontable references in your environment after updating.
- Changed the row rendering algorithm. Now it’s possible to specify how many rows need to be rendered before and after the viewport (see the viewportRowRenderingOffset config item). WalkontableRowStrategy class changed to WalkontableViewportCalculator, viewportRowCalculatorOverride hook added.