The plugin comes with a very easy to use backend interface, with plenty of useful options for managing a wide range of products.
Free and premium (paid) themes and plugins are available for the wpStoreCart platform.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "wpStoreCart":
· Manage the product catalog
· Organize products in categories
· Add and manage product variations (size, color, weight, domension, etc.)
· Fully configurable display
· Integrates the shop with the default WordPress search
· Shipping integration
· Multi-language interface
· Multi-currency support
· Easy to integrate with any theme
· Coupons and discounts management
· Shop-specific widgets
· Shop customers registration process
· Guest checkout support
· Support for digital products
· Stock management
· Support for many payment gateways
· Installation wizard
· Cross-platform tested
· WordPress 3.3 or higher
· PHP's cURL extension enabled
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Manual payments now send an email summary of the order to the admin.
· Some minor tlc was done to the email system in regards to guest purchases and emails.