Specially designed for websites run by professors, research groups, boards, student groups or even educational institutes.
The plugin comes with a very advanced admin interface for advanced customization and management.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "teachPress":
· Many shortcodes for an easy using of publication lists, enrollments and course overviews
· BibTeX compatible publication management
· Course management with enrollment system
· Student management
· Import and export function for publications (BibTeX format)
· xls/csv-export for course lists
· RSS-feed for publicaitons
· Widget for displaying books in the sidebar
· WordPress 3.3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Parameter "key" added
· Sub courses were displayed in a wrong way
· Fixed the handling of "In:" strings for publication meta rows