A complete backend admin page is provided for creating and managing image albums, with sound and video support.
Galleries can be added in the sidebar using widgets, or in pages or posts using shortcodes.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "oQey Gallery":
· Video support added
· Music scanner / locator
· New skins added
· Simple and intuitive gallery management
· Built-in video support
· Skinnable flash slideshow
· Free skins available
· Batch media upload
· Works with any wp theme
· Customizable slideshow size
· Drag & drop to sort images
· Custom skins on demand
· Insert in posts / pages with a single click
· iPhone / iPad detection
· Fullscreen support
· Advanced SEO tools for indexing photos in google and other major Search Engines
· Multiple play control - if you press play another instance of a slideshow in a page, the started slideshow will stop playing
· Custom logo support | commercial skins
· Captions support | commercial skins
· Flash Watermark support | commercial skins
· Auto-crop option
· Continuous play option
· Reverse order function
· Import from existing slideshows / galleries created by supported plugins without duplicating content
· WordPress 3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· oQey Add-ons support added.
· Stability improvements.