WordPress pages, or posts can be used to to create products.
These products can then be sold, just like in any classic e-commerce shop.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "eShop":
· WP 3.x friendly
· Add unlimited product details
· Various display options
· Downloadable products
· Statistics tools
· Stock management
· Out of stock messages
· Integrated with the admin panel
· WPMU compatible
· Payment gateways (Authorize.net, Paypal, Payson, eProcessingNetwork, Webtopay, iDEAL and Cash/Cheque)
· Manage product catalogs
· WordPress 3.4 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed small issue when in testmode, only the redirect page was affected for 'all' merchant gateways.
· Fixed small issue on appearance/eShop.