Integrates the TeamSpeak3 Webviewer with WordPress.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
The stand-alone version of TeamSpeak3 Webviewer can be downloaded from here.
Here are some key features of "devMX TeamSpeak3 Webviewer":
· Link to connect directly on the server
· Correct parsing of special chars
· Include the webviewer via shortcodes or widget
· Proper display of channels, spacers and clients
· Automatic download of custom icons
· Caching of the whole viewer and of the dowloaded custom icons
· WordPress 2.8 or higher
· PHP 5.3.2 or higher
· TeamSpeak server 3.0.1 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· PHP shortcode caused white page on PHP configurations with shotcodes disabled.