It supports all the current YouTube API parameters and features, including HD videos, producing valid XHTML output.
It also, unlike many others similar plugins, works with videos with certain characters within their ID (e.g. double dashes).
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
· WordPress 2.0.0 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Different languages can be specified for transcripts, other than the English default
· API enabled on scripts by default, allowing for third-party modification
· Can now add a link to YouTube under a video
· Removed adverts from administration screen
· Changed download bar default to be opt-in and re-worded option text