Each image and its description is displayed as an individual post.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Yet Another Photoblog":
· Easy image upload - All wordpress post-features can be used
· On the fly thumbnail generation - Use multiple thumbnail sizes where and when you need them: Thumbnail generation gets controlled by the theme.
· EXIF data processing and output
· Self-learning EXIF filter - Your own cameras tags can be selected to be viewed.
· Full i18n-Support through gnutext mo/po files
· YAPB Plugin Infrastructure for extended functionality
· Ping additional update-service-sites when posting a photoblog entry.
· Nearly every WP-theme can become a photoblog in virtually no time.
· Out of the box configurable "latest images" sidebar widget
· WordPress 2.5 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Broken RSS Feed-Output in WP 3.5 fixed.