Utilizes Yahoo's BOSS service for assembling the desired search engine, with the right options.
The resulted search engine can be embedded in pages/posts via a collection of shortcodes.
The plugin does not replace the default WP search system, it only creates an alternative to it.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
· BOSS application ID
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added some descriptors to the options page
· Used WP_Http to make the API call instead of WP_Http_Curl
· Cleaned up the options form
· Added a nonce for the form update
· Used manage_options instead of the deprecated level 10 on the options page
· Added localization