It handles replies, user profile pictures, post dates, clickable links, smilies and custom text.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Xhanch - My Twitter":
· Show your twitter's avatar
· Display/hide tweet replies (there are two methods provided to achieve this, by using or without your Twitter password)
· Display/hide user's profile picture or you may just show the name instead of picture
· Display a number of latest tweets
· Display/hide post date(changeable format)
· Display date time based on timezone setting on your WordPress
· Convert all url and @username to click-able links
· Show your direct messages
· Cache System
· Convert smilies/emoticon syntax to smilies/emoticon images
· Wrap long word in tweets into multiple lines so that it won't be displayed outside the box/area anymore
· Display custom texts(can be HTML code) before and after the tweets list.
· Choose one of available header styles that suits your taste
· Generates very clean, optimized, table-less and valid W3C XHTML codes.
· Can activate scrolling mode to save space on your webpage and to display more tweets.
· WordPress 2.3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Implemented Twitter API 1.1
· OAuth authentication is now required
· Rearranged Settings page