This is a WordPress plugin for automatically (or manually) posting content on Facebook
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Connects as a Facebook
- Each connection becomes a menu item on the Facebook page menu (on the left column)
- Choose a general title.
- Choose also if the main content are visible to no fans
- Choose an intro, an outro and content for no fans. All of them allow HTML tags.
- Choose the content to show. Posts, pages and other custom types are allowed
- Make the content visible automatically, selecting the type of content, the category and taxonomy tags.
- The automatic content can be ordered by title, date or randomly, in an ascendent or descendent order.
- When automatic content is selected, the admin can choose the number of articles to show.
- Can make the contents visible manually, selecting the articles (and filtering also by the type of content), and dragging them. Can also order them by dragging with the mouse.
- Choose a template to show the contents on Facebook.
- Can create templates
- Ready for multilanguage.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Updated compatibility with WordPress 3.5.