A comprehensive backend interface allows the admin to control which of the content gets shared and which doesn't.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "WpToFacebook":
· Connects as a Facebook
· Each connection becomes a menu item on the Facebook page menu (on the left column)
· Choose a general title.
· Choose also if the main content are visible to no fans
· Choose an intro, an outro and content for no fans. All of them allow HTML tags.
· Choose the content to show. Posts, pages and other custom types are allowed
· Make the content visible automatically, selecting the type of content, the category and taxonomy tags.
· The automatic content can be ordered by title, date or randomly, in an ascendent or descendent order.
· When automatic content is selected, the admin can choose the number of articles to show.
· Can make the contents visible manually, selecting the articles (and filtering also by the type of content), and dragging them. Can also order them by dragging with the mouse.
· Choose a template to show the contents on Facebook.
· Can create templates
· Ready for multilanguage.
· WordPress 3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated compatibility with WordPress 3.5.