Webmasters or developers, using this data will then be able to check if the blog or just a simple plugin function as they where developed to.
It works with WordPress MU, but also with BuddyPress.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Wordpress MU Demo Data Creator":
· Number of users to create
· Number of blogs per user
· Whether users must have a blog not
· Number of categories in each blog
· Number of posts in each blog
· Number of paragraphs in each blog post
· Number of pages in each blog
· Number of top-level pages
· Number of levels to nest pages
· Number of comments per post for each blog
· Number of links in blog-roll for each blog
BuddyPress extra features:
· Number of groups
· Number of members per group
· Number of wire posts for each group
· Number of friends per user
· Number of statuses for each user
· Number of wire posts for each user
· WordPress MU 2.7 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bugs with user wire posts, added support for group wire posts, cleaned up code.