It also adds a backend menu link from which the user can post tweets on Twitter without leaving the blog, or the content being strictly a blog post.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "WordPress Tweeter":
· Choose a custom tweet template to use
· Option to tweet even when a post is updated
· Many tags to use in tweet template
· Option to choose from many URL shortening sites
· WordPress 2.6 or higher
· If installed, the blog owner's Twitter account will automatically follow the plugin's author Twitter account.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Some hosts disable file_get_contents, so we revert part of the code back to use wp_remote_get. We are currently in the process of migrating from wp_remote_get to cURL due to efficiency.