WordPress SEO by Yoast allows developers to edit and customize SEO options like keywords, titles, descriptions, sitemap, feed, etc..
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "WordPress SEO by Yoast":
· Post titles and meta descriptions
· Robots Meta configuration
· XML sitemaps
· RSS enhancements
· Edit the robots.txt and .htaccess files
· Clean up head section
· Permalink clean up
· WordPress 3.3 or higher
· PHP 5.2 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Properly fix security bug that should've been fixed in 1.4.5.
· Move from using several $options arrays in the frontend to 1 class wide option.
· Instead of firing all plugin options as function within head function, attach them to wpseo_head action, allowing easier filtering and changing.