If running a web design company or a business that its portfolio consists of websites, this is the perfect tool.
To show the portfolio, use the shortcode [wp-portfolio] on an empty post/page.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "WordPress Portfolio Plugin":
· Automatically generated website thumbnails (via the Shrink the Web service)
· Ability to fully customize the layout (through HTML and CSS) if required.
· The option to use a custom image rather than a screenshot.
· Support for grouping entries to categorize work.
· WordPress 2.5 or higher
· PHP 5 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Removed intermediate verification page that was being shown for free accounts, as STW has removed it again.