WordPress Portfolio Plugin 1.32
A WordPress plugin for managing a web-design company's site portfolio
To show the portfolio, use the shortcode [wp-portfolio] on an empty post/page.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Automatically generated website thumbnails (via the Shrink the Web service)
- Ability to fully customize the layout (through HTML and CSS) if required.
- The option to use a custom image rather than a screenshot.
- Support for grouping entries to categorize work.
WordPress Portfolio Plugin
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Removed intermediate verification page that was being shown for free accounts, as STW has removed it again.