When the expiry date is reached, users will be forced to change their passwords.
This is done by instructing users to reset password by clicking on 'Reset' link on the login page.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
· WordPress 3.3.1 or higher
· Will not expire admin passwords.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Show 'Reset' link to reset password
· Show 'Request' link for getting request for resetting password
· Show custom message instead of reset/request links
· Added plugin support sidebar.
· Added external CSS files and moved all major styling into it. Some new styling also added.