Admins will be able to download and install localized versions of the WordPress interface.
This will help webmasters that run and manage blogs with international editors.
The plugin was built and developed by the same team that created the successful WPML plugin.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "WordPress Language":
· WP admin bar language chooser
· Special WP backend administration page
· Automatically detects and prompts the admin for new .mo language updates
· Supports country variants
· WordPress 3.2 or higher
· This plugin does not translate the site content, but only its administration interface.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Allows to select different Chinese variants.