WordPress HTTPS (SSL) 3.3.6
Add SSL support to WordPress
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Force pages to HTTP that have not been forced to HTTPS.
- Change external elements to HTTPS. The plugin will check for the existence of external elements over HTTPS and, if available, will change them to HTTPS.
- Override the external element HTTPS check. If you know that all external elements can be loaded over HTTPS, this option will save some load time on your pages.
- Disable WordPress 3.0+ from changing all of your page, category and post links to HTTPS.
- Change all internal scripts, stylesheets and images to HTTPS if the page is being viewed via HTTPS to prevent partially encrypted errors.
- Supports Shared and Private SSL.
- Force HTTPS on only the pages you need to be HTTPS.
WordPress HTTPS (SSL)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 3.3.5
- Enhanced multisite support and testing.
- Slightly adjusted settings page column widths.
- Now using admin-ajax.php for settings page.
- Added detection and conflict fixes for a few popular E-commerce plugins: WooCommerce, WP E-commerce and Jigoshop.