WordPress Backup to Dropbox 4.0
A WordPress plugin for backing up a website and uploading it to a Dropbox account
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Store backups in a local server folder
- Keep local backup
- Store backup in a folder within Dropbox
- Set backup day and time
- Set backup frequency
- Choose how many backups to keep
WordPress Backup to Dropbox
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Versioning will now match that of WordPress.
- Tested to work with WordPress 4.0.