The entire package is assembled as a WordPress plugin, for easy installation and usage.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "Word Stats":
· Relevant keywords; common words can be blacklisted in the settings page.
· A more accurate word count.
· Color coded readability tests: Automated Readability Index, Coleman-Liau Index and LIX.
· Total characters, alphanumeric characters, words and sentences.
· Characters per word, characters per sentence, words per sentence.
· WordPress 3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· UTF-8 character documentation moved out of basic-string-tools.php to basic-string-tools.md.