Content in multiple languages is supported based on the Drupal i18n architecture.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "WPML":
· Drop down language selection menus
· Sidebar widgets
· Support for plugins and themes
· Translate comments
· WordPress 3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· _ex() not showing the translation on the front end
· Custom post type translated slugs didn’t work on archive pages in WPML’s language switcher
· Several PHP notices and warnings
· Fixed the layout of the translation dashboard for RTL languages
· Fixed the alignment of the language navigation bar in RTL
· Types custom fields were missing in Custom Fields Translation section
· Tags error instead of 404 on secondary language domain
· WPML Media Featured image duplication error