Using the SimplePie PHP library, the plugin goes over an Atom or RSS feed, importing its content as WordPress posts.
For easy management, a special section is created in the WP admin panel.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "WP-o-Matic":
· Organize feeds in campaigns
· Parse and import more than one feed at a time
· Set in which category feeds are imported to
· Cron job integration
· Support for RSS 0.91 or higher formats
· URL feed auto-discovery
· Bypasses hotlinking mechanisms
· Import/export using OPML files
· Post templates
· WordPress 2.2.1