This plugin is suitable for selling products, services, and setting fees online.
Interactive screenshots, with code placement and hints can be found at this page.
To use, theme files need modifications, so the product details appear on the front end.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "WP e-Commerce":
· Manage payment gateways
· Easy shipping mechanism
· Stock management
· Product categories
· Product variations
· Rates and taxes
· WP backend interface
· WordPress 3.1 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Coupon UI is revamped.
· Addition of Shipping Services, Economy, Plus & Premium.
· After filling out a registration form, the user is logged in.
· Limit quantity of individual products that can be added to the cart. Default value is filterable.
· Remove FPDF which is not used any more.
· Return cart item messages as key => value array rather than HTML.
· Variation table class orderby to 'menu_order title'
· When displaying packing slip, form data should be output in the same order as that of checkout page.
· "you save" prices are not correct on variations with a value over 1000
· Cart widget missing closing tag.
· Display the "You save" price as a currency, not just a raw unformatted number
· Ensure all variations are deleted when deleting a product.
· Foreign characters are not displayed correctly in packing slip.
· Improved performance with variations.