A system to sync WordPress and phpBB3
Comes as a set of two packages:
1 - WordPress plugin
2 - phpBB3 mod
Each package, after being installed, will communicate with its counterpart and share data between the two systems.
Installation on WordPress:
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Installation on phpBB:
Use the AutoMOD mod installer with phpBB.
Select the mod file, upload it and activate it.
- User synchronization
- Fine-grain permissions system
- Embed phpBB3 forum in WP themes
- Embed WP blogs in phpBB3 forums
- WordPress sidebar widgets
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed broken jQuery UI code causing path to show as unselected after saving settings.
- Fixed broken draggable connectors on user mapper permissions page.