WP Supersized 3.1.6
A WordPress plugin for adding an image slideshow to certain pages as their background
The plugin implements the Supersized image gallery by Sam Dunn with WordPress.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Cycles images/backgrounds via slideshow with transitions and preloading (use it as background or as slideshow)
- Resizes images to fill browser while maintaining image dimension ratio
- Navigation controls with keyboard support
- Integration with Flickr - pull photos by user, set, or group
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 3.1.1
- Bug fix: rewrote the install() function to remove errors introduced in version 3.1.
- Eliminated a few php notices (undefined index).
- Cleaned up some html in the admin of the plugin.