A plugin backend administration page is provided for the user to setup his own galleries.
The plugin implements the Supersized image gallery by Sam Dunn with WordPress.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "WP Supersized":
· Cycles images/backgrounds via slideshow with transitions and preloading (use it as background or as slideshow)
· Resizes images to fill browser while maintaining image dimension ratio
· Navigation controls with keyboard support
· Integration with Flickr - pull photos by user, set, or group
· WordPress 3.1 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bug fix: rewrote the install() function to remove errors introduced in version 3.1.
· Eliminated a few php notices (undefined index).
· Cleaned up some html in the admin of the plugin.