WP Spry Menu 1.5.2
A WordPress plugin that automatically creates spry drop-down menus with configurable "Home" links
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- For new feature, see 'Changelog'.
- No template arguments are needed to configure menu behavior, all settings are place on the Admin.
- Live preview as soon as you change the settings. No need to refresh your homepage to see changes.
- Configurable direction, your menu should appears horizontal, vertical drop left, or vertical drop right.
- Changeable Home text link, you can leave it blank for no home link.
- Depth setting, how many child you want to display.
- Exclue setting, you can select which category should not appears on the menu.
- Order setting, order by name or ID.
- Hide/Hide emtpy category. By default Wordpress won't display an empty category, now you can configure.
- Child of setting, only display menu from selected parent category.
- Parent Border: Border of Main Category (Vertical direction only)
- Child Border: Border of Child Category
- Bg Color: Background color
- Bg Hover: Background color on mouse hover
- Text Color: Text color
- Text Hover: Text color on mouse hover
WP Spry Menu
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.0.3
- Add Theme chooser, while Style Editor can be enable/disable.
- Add Order By options: count, slug, term_group
- Add Category Title.
- Fixed bug, white border in IE.