Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Here are some key features of "WP Spry Menu":
· For new feature, see 'Changelog'.
· No template arguments are needed to configure menu behavior, all settings are place on the Admin.
· Live preview as soon as you change the settings. No need to refresh your homepage to see changes.
· Configurable direction, your menu should appears horizontal, vertical drop left, or vertical drop right.
· Changeable Home text link, you can leave it blank for no home link.
· Depth setting, how many child you want to display.
· Exclue setting, you can select which category should not appears on the menu.
· Order setting, order by name or ID.
· Hide/Hide emtpy category. By default Wordpress won't display an empty category, now you can configure.
· Child of setting, only display menu from selected parent category.
· Parent Border: Border of Main Category (Vertical direction only)
· Child Border: Border of Child Category
· Bg Color: Background color
· Bg Hover: Background color on mouse hover
· Text Color: Text color
· Text Hover: Text color on mouse hover
· WordPress 3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add Theme chooser, while Style Editor can be enable/disable.
· Add Order By options: count, slug, term_group
· Add Category Title.
· Fixed bug, white border in IE.