WP SlimStat 3.9
A Web and traffic analytics plugin for WordPress
A dashboard widget with charts, timeline evolution graphs and a World map is accessible in the backend.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Support for both InnoDB and MyISAM (autodetect)
- Visit tracking (user sessions up to 30 minutes) as defined by Google Analytics
- Spy view, screen resolution tracking and other browser-related parameters
- The best country, browser and platform detection ever seen, thanks to Browscap and MaxMind
- Real-time charts (thanks to FusionCharts free edition)
- 10,000 hits take just 1.4 megabytes of DB space
- Filters to ignore pageviews based on IP addresses, browsers, referrers, users and permalinks
- Restrict view/admin access to specific users
- World map
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Section under Settings > Filters that allows you to specify what links you want to "leave alone", so that the tracker doesn't interfere with your lightbox treatments.
- Can now turn on the option to collect mouse coordinates for internal links, which will be used to draw the heatmap on your pages.
- Operator "is included in" has been added to search matches in lists of strings.