The plugin is recommended to sites that aggregate WordPress.org plugin data.
It will embed anything from metadata info, description, changelog, screenshots, usage instructions, FAQs, and anything else that appears in the WP plugin page.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Embed README data using [readme]Plugin_Name[/readme].
· WordPress 2 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Major update to README
· Updated Artiss Content Reveal function names - was using older, deprecated names
· Resolved a number of WP Debug errors
· NOFOLLOW and TARGET information added to tags
· Changed DIVs to use CLASS instead of ID
· You may now specify which version of the README you wish to display
· Output may now be cached (by default it isn't)
· Added option to specify download mirrors
· Code output has a CLASS added that prevents Google translation
· Added responsive output on screenshots